Therapy Vineyards Covid-19 Safety Plan
Our promise to you:
- Our employees will greet you with the same level of hospitality as always, but will refrain from shaking hands or any physical contact
- Our employees will be wearing face shields to protect both themselves, and YOU!
- Our employees will wash their hands before each group and throughout as well
- We will be sanitizing the tasting bar, tasting sheets, stools, iPads & payment terminals in- between each and every transaction. This includes outside patio tables & chairs.
- Our employees will be spaced out on either sides of the tasting bar and provide service on both ends
- Pour spouts will be held at a distance above glass so as to not touch any surface and will be sanitized in-between groups
- Glasses will be disinfected and sanitized after each and every use
- Washroom will be sanitized routinely and after each group
- All door handles will be sanitized multiple times throughout the day
- Tape will be lined on floor to demonstrate groups of 4, and will be spaced 6’ apart
- No cash transactions
- As per 50% capacity rules; no more than 15 persons (including staff) will be allowed in wine shop at a time. Staff will be diligently managing this. Outside patio may be used until space has been made available at tasting bar
- Our staff has been instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well in any way
What we ask of you:
- If you are not feeling well, please do not enter our wine shop – This is for the safety of everyone
- Please use complimentary hand sanitizer upon entry of wine shop
- Please do not touch any of the display wines or merchandise on shelf; our staff is happy to assist you!
- Please respect social distancing regulations and remain 6’ apart from other persons in the wine shop
- No outside food or drink in the wine shop
- Please use appropriate door ways for entry & exit