THE ONLINE FARMACY
Whether you are an experienced wine critic, an expert sipper, or someone whose wine knowledge starts and ends with the words ‘red’ and ‘white’, you’ll find Therapy Vineyards' wines approachable, elegant, and consistent. We make the kinds of wine we like: whites that are aromatic, fresh, clean and crisp; reds that are balanced, well-aged, and approachable from the day you take them off the shelf. Therapy wines are guided by the expert hands and taste buds of winemaker Steven Latchford. With 18 years of experience in the industry including nine years as head Winemaker at Therapy Vineyards, Steve knows how to make delicious wines with a simplistic approach and no unnecessary additives.
The grapes that make up our wines are locally grown, sourced either from our spectacular lake-view vineyards in Naramata, from other Naramata growers, or from trusted grape suppliers on the hot slopes near Oliver, BC. We are proud to grow our grapes sustainably (we limit pesticides and try to work in tune with nature) and to be one of the few local wineries crafting wines from vines that have proven themselves for more than 20 years.
Our 2017 Merlot is a seductive blend of fruit sourced from premium Merlot sites. This wine exudes aromas of blackberries, juicy plums and wild sage. Toasty oak aromas blend seamlessly with its natural grape acidity.
Our 2017 Pinot Noir exhibits aromas of cranberries, red currants and toasty oak. The seamless acidity from the 2017 season sits balnced with fruit tannins leaving you wanting more.
Our 2018 Pink Freud flirts with aromas of candied strawberries, rose petals and warm sun-ripened raspberries. With complex structural integrity balanced beautifully with a touch of natural sweetness and juicy acidity our Pink Freud is a bold and memorable way to rose.
Light in colour but full of flavour this sparkling wine has aromas of apricots, ripe stone fruit and granny smith apples. Produced offdry to help balance the racy acidity in the wine, the fruit flavours explode from the wine due to the carbonation process.
Bursting with confidence our 2017 Ego is a blend of 70% Merlot with the remaining 30% made up from Cabernet Franc, Syrah, and Malbec. Aromas of black cherries, Doris-plums, violets, and rose petals set the tone, whilst underlying hits of mocha and chocolate entice you to want more.
Waves of soft tingling bubbles create space for the perfect moment, whether as an aperitif while watching the sunset or on a sunny Okanagan patio with friends. Aromas of white peach, jasmine and orange blossom play on your palate in this fun fusion.
Dark red in colour and aged in oak barrels for 15 months our 2017 Super Ego exudes aromas of cassis, ripe blackberries, sagebrush and toasty oak. Natural acidity adds length to the palate and allows for extended aging.
Rich, ripe aromas of blueberry jam, vanilla, licorice and cassis blend nicely into the sweet plush flavours of this fortified wine. Cherry jelly and dark fruit flavours add to the complexity of the spice and fresh cut tobacco finish.
This chardonnay is pale straw in colour with rich creamy aromatics. Roasted coconut and toasted oak integrate well with the plush smooth mouth feel and are well balanced by bright acidity leaving warm spice and vanilla flavours.
Our white blend is rich and fruit driven with tropical intensity and an off-dry finish. Notes of green apple, peach and minerality make our Sip perfect for gaining perspective.